This policy covers how Slideways treats personal information that we collect and receive from you, including your past use of our services. Proprietary company information is information about you that is identifiable such as your company, your name, address, email address, phone numbers, or other information that is not otherwise available to the public.
Our Core Privacy Principles:
- Third parties are not permitted to see the information you have provided us, without your express consent.
- We only share your company’s confidential information with Internal Service providers, such as credit card companies, or banks, as necessary (for payment or clearance of an order) to facilitate a business transaction or sale.
- If law enforcement and/or government officials require company information because of a verified investigation or suspected computer fraud, we at Slideways will, in good judgment, disclose limited information. We will determine that such a release of information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of other users of our web sites.
- We employ the most up-to-date safe and secure technology and privacy programs to keep your company’s identification information and corporate credit card information private and secure.
- This policy does not cover and apply to the practices of companies that Slideways links to, but does not manage or control. You need to consult their privacy practices to determine how they handle your proprietary company’s information.
We at Slideways use information for the following purposes: to customize plastic components for your particular application; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our Just-In-Time delivery services; to contact you; and to produce an accurate estimate of costs for a Request A Quote.
Information Collection and Use:
Slideways collects company information when you register with us. The information is there to simply better serve you now and in the future.
Automatically Collected Information:
Some information is automatically received and sometimes collected from you when you visit the www.Slideways.com site. We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. We use this information to monitor the usage of our site.
Also, when we send emails to you, we may be able to identify information about your email address, such as whether you can read graphic-rich HTML emails. All of the information we automatically capture provides us with the ability to enhance your search (our customers) and to determine aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
Information Collected via Cookies:
Information When You Sign Up for Emails and E-Newsletter:
When you register for email or e-newsletters, we will ask for such information as your company name, your name, title, address, phone numbers, email address, zip code and industry. This is so when you sign back in, you are not anonymous with us.
After registration, we will receive and record information automatically from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes and the page you request.
Linking to third-party web sites:
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Slideways.com cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statements of every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or just browsing on your own.
Confidentiality and Security:
We limit access to your company’s information to Slideways’ employees who we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide our services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect company information. To learn more about our security, including the security steps we have taken, please read our security policy.
We Reserve the Right:
We reserve the right to cancel your email account if you post reviews or send emails which are illegal, spam, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing upon our intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to our third parties. Authorities (federal) will be notified to investigate and possibly prosecute, because tampering with the Internet is a federal crime.
Slideways may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice at your site.
If you have further questions about privacy or security on our site, please email us here.