Adhesive-Backed Plastic Wear Strips a Superior Fastener
Better than mechanical fasteners, adhesive backed wear strips bond completely to the conveyor frame. This bond eliminates the possibility of bacteria growing between the frame and the wear strip held by traditional fasteners.
The Benefits of Adhesive-Backed Plastic Wear Strips are:
- No drilling or bolting required
- No fasteners gives equipment a clean appearance
- You can use thin strips of material and get all the benefits of UHMW
- Strips can be ordered at the width you need, from 1.4 inches to 24 inches
- Long rolls minimize seams (50 feet, 54 feet and 100-foot lengths)
- Plastic wear strips are available in a range of thicknesses from .003” to .125”
- Adhesive-backed plastic wear strips are more sanitary
Adhesive-Backed Plastic Wear Strips Available in UHMW Formulations
Adhesive-backed plastic wear strips are available in many UHMW forms to maximize performance. The high performance formulations include DrySlide, High Temp/UHMW, UV Protected/UHMW and Anti-Static/UHMW. They are available in two colors – natural or white, and black UHMW.
Adhesive-Backed Plastic Components – Chain Guides, Belt Guides
Slideways improves the appearance and the sanitation of equipment with pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)-backed chain guides, channels and belt guides.